Enhancing community, civil society and government capacity to respond to the need of the most vulnerable children.
Bab El Tebbeneh, Tripoli is one of the most marginalized neighborhoods in all of Lebanon. The community living there is faced with violence, poverty, and conflict which negatively affects the lives of the children and community as a whole.
The main objective of this project is to protect and empower conflict affected children in Bab Al Tebbaneh area for coping with experienced violence, exploitation, neglect and abuse.
This will be achieved through three components:
- Increase the capacity and awareness of children to negotiate risks and know where to go for help.
- Early childhood care and development courses
- Psycho Social Activities
- Increase the capacity and awareness of caregivers and community members to address child protection/GBV concerns
- Positive Parenting Activities
- Informative Sessions for Care-givers
- Informative Sessions for Children
- Quality response services for children at high risk and who have experienced violence, exploitation, neglect and abuse
Individual Case Management
|Date||January 1, 2017-December 31, 2017|
|Location||North Lebanon, Tripoli, Bab al Tebbaneh|
|Donors||UNICEF via Save the Children International|
|Partners||Save the Children|
|Beneficiaries||350 children aged between 6 and 17 years
495 children and youth
For more related material Download File