Protecting and Empowering Children and their Families in 14 key localities of Northern Lebanon
This project aims to protect and Empower Children and their Families in 14 key localities of Northern Lebanons.
The planned project activities include:
- Provision of case management and referral to and provision of specialized services
- Provision of focused PSS activities for high risk children
- Refer/ensure children and adolescents (14+) including working children and engaged in Worst Forms of Child Labor are provided with vocational or/and life skills package
- Information sharing through awareness raising, sensitization and community mobilization, on key CP and GBV issues
- Community based child protection activities for girls and boys including activities targeting child labor specifically and inclusive of children with disabilities.
- Caregiver programs targeting both females and male to promote wellbeing and protection of girls and boys including activities targeting child labor specifically
- Support social and behavior change on CP and GBV initiatives at the community levels including engagement with community members and advocacy with high level influencers (domestic violence, violent discipline, child marriage, justice and child labor).
|DATE||18 March 2019 – 18 January 2020|
|Location||Tripoli District mainly in Bab Al Tebbaneh and Chalfeh
Zgharta District mainly in Aachache, Ardeh, Mejdlaya, Meryata and Hilane
Dennieh District mainly in Bakhoun, Izel, Syr, Aassoun, Beqaasefrine and Kferchlan
|Beneficiaries||Focused PSS 240 girls and boys
Community Based PSS 600 girls and boys
Case Management 100 girls and boys
Positive Parenting 300 caregivers
Focused PSS 60 girls and boys
Community Based PSS 240 girls and boys
Case Management 50 girls and boys
Positive Parenting 120 caregivers
For more related material Download File